Saturday, April 22, 2017

Vellum Cardstock Overlay


I was inspired by my friend Marianne's blog post 

the other day. 

She used vellum as an overlay on her card. 

You can view the post here


The yellow cardstock was cut 4 x 8 1/4 and scored at

4 and 1/8. 

The vellum cardstock was cut and scored the normal A2 size. 

With this one I stamped the vellum with VersaMark ink and embossed 

with black embossing powder. What I like about the cardstock weight 

vellum is that it really stands up to heat embossing.
 The stamping on the yellow card was 

done in black ink. 

I used Tombo glue to adhere the vellum to the yellow card. 
Here is a side view of the card. You can see

that by cutting the base card a bit smaller the

vellum card fits over it really nicely.



For this card all the stamping was done on the green layer. 
So thanks for the inspiration Marianne! 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: