Friday, April 14, 2017

Mother's Day Pocket Letter


I know today is Good Friday, and Easter is 

just a few days away, but I finished up

the Mother's Day pocket letter I was working on

and wanted to post it. 

I used vintage designer paper with mostly woman for each

pocket. 


Closer look at the banner that is going across the top. 

I used a stamp that had Happy Mother's day on it.

Stamped on pink cardstock, and cut the words apart to put on the banner. 


The rest was easy. Just added some different embellishments, and 

I also did some stamping on the designer paper. 


Because the paper I used is only printed on side I

cut enough pieces to also insert into the back. 

I though it made it look more finished. Of

course I had to add some goodies into the pockets. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: