Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Beautiful Red Ladies Quilt


A very special thank you to Kat's mom for giving me this

lovely red quilt. 

Just love red work! And the ladies are so pretty! 


Here are some close ups of some of the panels. 




So pretty, and all hand done right down to the quilting. 
 
 Thanks Kat for bringing it to me. 
 
 
I got to take my car out for a spin yesterday. Had to 
 
run to the post office and mail a package of cards to my friend
 
Melody. Then I went to Khol's to do some shopping. 
 
Glad the snow is over and my car is now out of the garage, and
 
ready to drive. But I think I may have spoke to soon as the weather
 
forecast is calling for snow this week. Good Grief! 
 
On the upside it won't hang around long. Spring is here that's my
 
story and I'm sticking to it! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: