Monday, June 26, 2017

Mailable Monday # 199


Not sure I like this card, but I was to tired yesterday 

to scrap it and make a different one, so I'm going with it. 

Base card is Soft Sky, stamp set Jar of Love both by SU. 

Got up to early yesterday which made my day very long. My

left knee has been bothering me. I've been riding the bike and walking

more, and I think its just stressing out the knee. Going to give it a rest today. 


Sarah took her dad to the tank show on Saturday. They had a fun day 

together. 


I have a lot of photos that Skip took, but I'm only going to post a few of them. 




I decided not to go with them. They needed some daddy daughter time. 

Plus I got the house to myself which I needed! Got some much needed cleaning, organizing done. 

Went to Michael's yesterday I'll be back tomorrow and post some of the stuff I got. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: