Thursday, June 22, 2017

Prima Doll Altered Clip Board


Made an altered clipboard over the weekend. 

The base is covered with Tim Holtz tissue paper using

Modge Podge. 


The doll is called Priscilla. I used the dress from Audry to

make the dress long in the back. Added some black doilies. 

Poodle, and bistro set is an old set from Stampin'Up. 


I wanted the cork board piece to match everything else so

I painted it black. The tacks are stickers that I backed with

chipboard then hot glued to the tacks. 


Some prima flowers on the top and a ribbon for a hanger

finished off the piece. 

Me and Hubby went for a walk in the park yesterday afternoon. Then

we weeded the garden a bit more, and put up cages around the tomatoes. 

Since I didn't get my hair cut on Monday as planned I'll be going today. 

Also planning on making a pot of chili for dinner. There are enough frozen

tomatoes in the freezer to make one more batch. Thank goodness it went

down to 60 last night and will only be in the upper 70's today. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: