Sunday, June 11, 2017

Very Large Julie Nutting 4th of July Tag


My latest 4th of July tag. 

Love how this one turned out. 


Here is a closer look at the doll. The 

hat is a sticker by Jolee's. 


I had colored the little stars on her boots. Super cute and I miss

her already as I just mailed her on Friday to the girl I'm swapping with. 


I did use the small Tim Holtz easel die on the back so 

the tag could stand up for display. 

So I was in Hobby Lobby yesterday and I couldn't believe my eyes!

Now my calendar does show that it is June, and just the middle of June at that. 

So why do they have rows of Fall stuff on the shelves already? 

I know crafters start early on holiday stuff, but really? Pumpkins! I'm 

not ready to see that stuff out already, when summer hasn't even started yet. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: