Sunday, August 27, 2017

BBQ


I have a few more photos of the last week's trip to share. 

Couldn't do any crafting as I hurt my ankle walking at the park the

other day, and it was hurting to much to down the steps to my crafting area. 

Anyway.....you can't go down south without getting some BBQ. 

Around the corner from our hotel room was a drive through place. 

Picture Sonic. It was like that but much better. 

This is the smoker they have out front. 

Name of the place is Full Service BBQ 

The food was excellent! The walls were painted 

with chalkboard paint and visitors wrote messages on it. 

 
See what I mean? 


Looks like Lauren is a naughty girl as she likes hot boys. LOL


Here is what I put. Not much room on the walls left but

I squeezed this on the bottom. 


Hubby was jumping up to write this on the top of the wall. 


The BBQ place has buckets of chalk to use, and bubbles with large wands. 

I didn't get into those as it was pretty hot outside. 


Also had over sized game boards. 

We took the food back to our room. Best BBQ I've ever had. 

Here's to hoping my ankle will be better tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: