Sunday, August 20, 2017

Bliss is a Dog called Ozzy


I'm still making things with a dogs days of Summer theme. 

This is a photo of Ozzy. He belongs to my friends. 

Found this photo in with some other ones in a box in my craft room. 

At one time I must have thought it would make a cute card. 

And I still do. Just the look on his face says pure bliss! 


Here is an inside view. 

Of course I had to put more doggie footprints on the back of the card. 

So photos do make cute cards. Just make sure you use a copy, and 

not the original unless you are like me, and doubles of everything. 


Stopped by the dollar store the other day. They had

candy corn M & M's on the counter. I have one word to say

YUCK!!!! Don't know who would like these things. 

Normally I love all the designer M's flavors, but I can't get on 

board with this one. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: