Saturday, August 26, 2017

Update on 3 Pocket Letter Doll Swap


Remember that three pocket doll letter I posted awhile back?

You can view it here

Anyway this is the swap that I received in return. 

So cute. I like how she made the last pocket into a shaker. 

And the tassel! So cute! 


Here is the backside showing the goodies. 


She also included some other fun stuff.

Love the little doll coin purse, and look doll washi tape

that I can color! 

Yesterday I went to the post office to mail a swap to my crafty buddy Kathleen. 

Later took a walk. I made a chicken in my crockpot, and the pot cracked during

the cooking process. Same thing happened to my friend Kat not so long ago. 

I have two crocks. The one that cracked is the large one. Not sure I'm going to replace it

yet. I may just use the smaller one. 

I started pulling out the Halloween crafting stash. Working on a mega

Halloween swap. That should be fun! I'm ready now to decorate the house for Fall. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: