Friday, August 25, 2017

A Visit to A.C. Moore


I got to visit an A.C. Moore craft store while we were

traveling to see the eclipse. 

They don't have these stores in my neck of the woods, so it

was fun to visit one again. 

While the store did have some things that I haven't seen at 

Pat Catan's, the prices for most of the stuff was about the same. 


Except for tape runners. I just about

choked when I saw 14.99 for a 6 pack of them. 

Pat Catan's sells them for 6.99. 


I did pick up a few goodies. 


The 6x6 paper packs were 2.50 each, so I got an assortment of them. 

Mostly holiday ones. The print is small so I thought they would make good

clothing for my Julie Nutting dolls. 


I had to get the kidz erasers as they are shaped like purses. 

And guess who is getting the pink one? 


and I picked up some Fall/Halloween stickers to use with swaps. 
 
Till tomorrow.....
 
Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: