Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Mailbox Overload, and Over Joyed!


Mailbox overload! 

I want to thank my crafting buddy Kathleen for the awesome

coffee/tea theme swap. Even though it is still August I felt

like my birthday came early this year! 


Lots of goodies. 


New coffee mug. The other side of the mug reads

1. coffee
     2. chocolate
3. wine   


Kathleen created a fabulous flipbag using a brown grocery bag. 

It is sooooooo big and roomie! 


One of my favorite pieces is the vellum pocket she stitched

together using her sewing machine. 


It has lots of pockets to hold goodies. 


and a pocket letter. Just adore the brown and pink color theme. 


and more goodies! 


Love the memorydex cards. This one is coffee, and 


the second one is tea themed. 

Super cute Kathleen love it all! 

Sending prayers and hugs my friend. So sorry to hear about your

sister being in the hospital. Hoping for a speedy recovery for her. 

Please keep me posted. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: