Monday, August 14, 2017

Mailable Monday #206


Welcome to another edition of Mailable Monday. 

This day is left open for cards without embellishments

(or ones that are flat) so they can be put in the mail

with no additional postage, or worry that

the card can't be machined at the Post Office. 

I used a new Prima Doll named Candie. 

After stamping the image on a white A2 card base with

Jet Black StazOn ink she was colored with Primsa Pencils. 

I liked the color pop I gave her shoes. These were

colored with orange, and pumpkin pencils. 


After the dress was stamped on designer paper, and cut out it was popped

over the image on the base card. 

I've never encountered any problems using pop dots on 

cards through the mail. I'm assuming they compress a little once

in the envelope. 

You may have noticed that I've changed the colors on the blog. 

I was playing around with it over the weekend. The blog was looking a bit 

tired and needed a lift.

Don't be surprised if you see it change again. I've been in a mood for 

change lately. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: