Thursday, August 31, 2017

Tea Themed Pocket Letter


Here is a tea theme pocket letter that I made 

for Kathleen. She received my swap on Monday so

its safe to post it now. 


Close up view of the fiber tassel and beaded charm. 

I thought tea for 2 was a good idea. Attached to the bottom of the
 
charm is a little silver teapot. 
 
 
Tag I made to go on the package. 

The words were done on my Dymo maker. 

Since the ladies on the designer paper had an afternoon

tea party theme I just stuck with that. 


One more package tag. 


and last one. 

I've been busy cleaning up my stamping studio. 

Pretty messy in there! As much as I try to organize

I always end up with to little area, and to much stuff!

Maybe I need to stop shopping....as she rolls her eye, 
 
and thinks like that that will ever happen! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: