Thursday, August 24, 2017

Pumpkin, Caramel, and Babie Mug


So Fall is just around the corner folks! Even if you 

are not ready for it...it will be here soon. 

These Caramel Apple Filled candies always call my name, 

and they are only out during this time of the year. 


25 calories a pop, so if you are counting calories keep that in mind. 


Another one of my new favs is Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. 

I picked these up over the weekend when me and hubby were 

shopping at Marc's. He just rolled his eyes at me. It is to

soon he says to have pumpkin stuff everywhere. 

Well it is never too early if you happen to love 

pumpkin everything! 


and what goes well with pumpkin flavored everything?

Why a good cup of coffee of course. My sis in law

Cheryl gave me this wonderful Barbie cup last week. 

Love the design, and color. Thanks Cheryl! 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: