Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Julie Nutting Easter Themed ATC


Happy last day of February! Spring is getting

that much closer folks. 

My friend Kym has been posting lots of Easter stuff so

I thought I would make some too. 

This is a Julie Nutting Easter themed artist trading card I made

for the Swappers Corner group. 

The dolls are a bit big for the 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 size artist trading card, but

I got her to fit even though she extends over the card a little. 


Didn't really want to cover up the fence in the background as

much as I did, but I thought the girls legs looked funny with the feet

cut off so I hid them behind the eggs. The fence still shows so you 

get the idea. 

She turned out so cute I don't want to mail her out, but I will today. 


Here is another sure sign of Spring. The front lawn is covered with

crocuses. 


So pretty showing through the brown grass. 

It was in the 50's yesterday so I went for a nice long walk in the morning. 

Later hubby went to Brunswick lake to go walking with me, and I found, 




another decorated rock. It is hid again, so I'm sure someone will find it. 

I'm going back to drinking my coffee before it gets cold. 

Have a great day! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: