Sunday, January 13, 2019

First Dress Fitting



Well I am over joyed to say that this beautiful young

lady will be my daughter-in-law. 

Went with Emily, and her mom Anne for her first dress

fitting yesterday. 

That smile says it all. 

She loves the dress. 





The wedding dress laces up the back.

And before I receive a ton of messages saying I shouldn't

be posting these photos yet....it's okay. The bride to be 

gave her blessing to post on my blog. 

No chance of my son seeing it as he is not on facebook, and never

looks on my blog. 




Dress at this point is to long. Had to have a hem, and

a bussel for the train. 




Mom helping out with the veil. 




Rose gold shoes to go with the ring. 




Checking out the look with the veil. 
 
I have lots to do. Need to start
 
designs on the invitations. 

Table decorations to make, a veil to alter. 
 
Busy, busy, and enjoying it all. 
 
Who doesn't love crafting for a wedding?
 
Stamping trails
Karen 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful...so happy for all of you...she is a gorgeous bride to be... :o)