Thursday, January 24, 2019

Happy Birthday 3x3 Gift cards



Back today with two more 3x3 gift cards. 

The little border stamps are perfect for a gift card. 

The little scallop border also came with the stamp set. 

I used Prisma pencils on the elephants on parade card. 


The band of mice was water colored with different shades

of gray. 

Birthday embossing folder is an old one from Cuttlebug. 

I must admit I'm having fun making these little 3x3 cards. 

It was warmer yesterday. Got up to 45 with rain. A lot

of the snow we had started to melt, but with that

comes flooding. Thankfully none in our area. 

We went to the mall just to do some walking, and

there was a very large "lake" going into the Strongsville mall. 

We had to drive through that, but the van can handle it. 

Big thanks to my son John for getting me the Neil Young Archives. 

Been enjoying it. Some of the very early stuff I had never heard before. 

Today I need to hit the post office, and the grocery store. Later

I'll be working on another swap I joined. This one is a coffee sleeve

Valentine pocket. I'll post photos of that when I'm finished. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: