Monday, January 14, 2019

gemini, and gemini go machines


So Christmas 2017 my hubby bought me the large gemini machine. 

It is a wonderful electric operated die, and embossing machine. 

Cutting plates for this bad boy is 12 1/2 by 9. Perfect for

when you have a lot to cut, or want to run 4 embossing folders at

one time, but what to do when you have little tiny thinlits that you 

need to cut? 





No problem meet Christmas gift 2018 also from my hubby. 

This is the gemini go. Does everything the large machine does, 

but the cutting plates are only 3 1/4 x 6 1/4. Perfect for those

little dies, and even the smaller embossing folders. 




Took a photo of them together so you can see the size difference. 

The gemini go is so small and lightweight I can take it over to my

friend Betty's house when I go to craft. 
 
Both machines have found a permanent spot on my desk. 

Happy Monday! 

Stamping trails
Karen




No comments: