Thursday, January 10, 2019

Purple Fairies



I took a few things that I received in swaps, and from friends

to make this card. 

Kym sent me the gorjuss doll. I added the wings. 

The fairy was received in a swap. Sorry at this time I can't remember

from who. Even the purple layer under the doll was a card

that I thought the design, and color were to good to throw away. 

I haven't been crafting much. Busy making favors for the Optimist club

I'm a member of. You should see my desk, no forget that. It looks like there

has been a major storm on top of it. 

Speaking of storm we had a hum dinger on Tuesday. Thunder, and lighting. 

Me and hubby went out in the afternoon as I wanted to visit Pat Catans. Just as

we were getting off the freeway in Strongsville all hell broke loose. Large hail, wind

thunder, and lightening. Within a matter of minutes the road looked like a snow storm

had hit. Everything was white. Thankfully it didn't last long. Within 24 hours of that storm we

got hit with three inches of snow. So it went from 60 degrees down into the 30's. 

Crazy weather!!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: