Sunday, January 6, 2019

Valentine, Thanks, and Snowman


So is it to early for Valentine cards?


I'm guessing not as the stores were putting up Valentine displays

here the last two weeks of December. 
 
Used SU heart embossing folder for the layer. 
 
The heart I got with a package of Valentine die cuts. 


This happy fellow was made by Connie Gage. We were in a

snowman skinny swap. The "skinnies" are 3x5. 

Thanks Connie!

Thank you card that my friend Lisa sent. Love it Lisa! 





and the last one was created by Maribeth. She is part of the passbook pals

Facebook group. Love her work. 

Been warm here the first week of January. In the 40's for the pass 

few days now. I've enjoyed being able to get out and walk with

out freezing! Sure it won't last, but for now I'm enjoying the sunshine. 

Stamping trails
Karen



No comments: