Friday, January 25, 2019

Snowman, and Gingerbread Man Note Cards


While I was going through some stored Cuttlebug folders

I came across a few that were only 2 3/4 x 2 1/4 inches. 

So of course those are the perfect size for 3x3 note cards. 

Since it is so cold out, and snowing I'm still in the mood 

to make Christmas stuff. Never to early for Christmas crafting!






Isn't this little snowman too cute? The only

accent I gave him was the red heart buttons. 




and here is the inside greeting.




The gingerbread folder had to be used on kraft cardstock. 

Used red cardstock for the buttons. The mouth, and eyes added

with a black marker. 

The ric-rack around the arms, and legs were added with a white gel pen. 

Hope these festive cards made you smile! 

Not getting out of the teens today. I'm boarding myself up

in the craft room with a hot cup of tea, and my cat. That

should help keep the cold away. 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: