Friday, January 18, 2019

You make my Heart go Boom Boom


Made this card yesterday while stamping with my friend Betty. 

Used Groovy Love stamp set by SU for the outside card.

The first heart was stamped at the bottom, then masked before

I stamped the red heart. I continued masking and stamping till

the edge was full of hearts.

Next I cut along the edge of the hearts. 





This is what it looked like cut. 




Next a layer of pink, and brown was used on the inside. 

Greeting was stamped then two more hearts added. 

Going to give this to hubby for Valentine's Day. 

Well we are all bracing for a snowstorm that is suppose to start tomorrow

around noon. I need to hit the grocery store today, and make a quick

dash to Hallo's as I need some card protectors for a project I'm working on. 

Since I'm not going to brave the storm this weekend I'll have to get my

running around finished today. Keep warm everyone! 

Stamping trails
Karen


1 comment:

Beth's Musings said...

Love the card. Hope the storm is not too bad.