Saturday, January 12, 2019

Snowman ATC Let it Snow


So are we tired of snowmen yet? 

Well since I love snowmen, and collect them I'm not

tired of them at all. 

This stamp was made by ink-a-dink-a-do. 

It is an older stamp, but I love to use it on artist trading cards as

it is the perfect size. 





After stamping the snowman I used Tim Holtz distress inks to add the color.

Then it was lightly inked with VersaMark, and I added blue perfect pearls. 

If you click on the photo to enlarge it you should be able to see where I added the perfect pearls. 

I got a lot done yesterday. Finished 3 swaps, got together cards that I'm sending to my 

friend Melody, and I finished up the favor boxes for the Optimist club. 

I need a break! My poor hands are so dry two of my finger tips are cracked and

hurt pretty bad. I'm typing this up with one finger. LOL 

Enjoy the weekend! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: