Saturday, January 26, 2019

Who Wants Chips?



I joined this fun chips swap. 

You use cardstock to make a little pouch that

looks like a bag of "chips". Then

fill it with embellishments. 

Of course I went with a vintage doll theme for my chip bag. 

Didn't want to seal the top of the bag as the person receiving

it would then have to tear the bag, so I created a little

chip clip instead. 

I thought it turned out cute. Great way to 

swap some embellishments with your crafting friends. 

Just in case you want to make your own chips here is the link

that I used. 

There is even a download for a nutritional label to put on the back of the bag.

So now I can't make just "one" "chip"!

Here is the second one I made. Filled with butterfly die cuts.

How fun is that? 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: