Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Parchment Paper Bags


These are little bags I made using a roll

of parchment paper I got at the Dollar Tree. 

So easy to make, and with one roll of paper you could 

be making them for years! Don't think I'll be making 

them that long as I'm sure I'll find other uses for the parchment paper. 


These have been decorated with a bit of lace, greeting, flower, and fabric ruffle. 

Had fun making these. I'll be using them for junk journals. 

Pretty hot outside. I may venture out a bit later if me and hubby

can find a shady place to walk. Going to spend most of my day crafting, and

putting my craft room back together. I also have a few birthday cards to make. 

Can't believe our son John will be 32 in a few weeks. Where oh where does the time go? 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: