Saturday, October 13, 2007

Doctor's Visit, Football game, Ribbon, Lunchbox


Went to see the doctor on Thursday for my 6 month check up. Good results my blood pressure was 110/80. My doctor was happy about that. Of course now he wants me to workout more, and get some more tests done. Why are doctor's never happy?

Speaking of working out more.....hubby talked me into walking to Brunswick High school last night to watch their last game against arch rivals Strongsville High. We won! YAY! I think my legs are still cold! It went down into the 40's while we were at the game. While the local high school football team won...the Cleveland Indians lost to Boston. Oh well. Still cheering for them!

The ribbon is more that I found at Pat Catan's for 1.00 So glad I have that store! I'll be using it all, but looking forward to making some "snowy" cards with the silver and blue ribbon.





Cardholder lunch box was made by Connie and Lisa. I think I got this as a gift from them last year. I wanted to show it off. Love the black and the pink ribbon!
Hoping to get some time this weekend to stamp more. Right now I need to get out of my jammies and into something warmer so I can go visit my mom. Everyone have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Kimm BT said...

Karen, I'm so sorry the Indians lost... I was cheering for them down here in Memphis!
Kimm BT