Monday, October 15, 2007

Vintage Karen



Okay now don't laugh.....I can hear you! Yes I hear the little giggles. I made this card for my friend years ago. Like 2000 or 2001. I had just started stamping and didn't know much. The stamps I used were foam stamps I found at the craft store for a 1.00 and check out all the deco scissors I used! I don't think I've touched a decorative pair of scissors for at least the past two years.



Lets compare my work now shall we. Stamp set Thankful Thoughts. Coloring done with aqua painter and classic dye ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, and Really Rust. I think I have somewhat improved...don't you think? LOL

*********************************************

Winner of the RAK for posting a comment on the "I Love Frankie" is Lisa. Congrats! I'll be making you a card and sending it soon.

No comments: