Sunday, October 28, 2007

SNOW!


Okay I've been meaning to try this technique that was shown at the past convention. Icicles. Take crystal effects and randomly draw a continuous line that looks like icicles on wax paper. Sprinkle with dazzling diamonds and let dry. Peel off from the wax paper when dry then use on your card. I used mini glue dots to attach the "icicles" to the bottom of the SNOW panel.






I also bought a package of prong fasteners at Staples. After I folded the base Not Quite Navy card stock, I scored it a 1/2 from the side. This makes the card open like a door. Other items used: Stamps Punch Pals, Flannel Paid background, Always Artichoke, and Shimmery White cardstock.

Happy Stamping!!!

2 comments:

Amber Porter said...

Super cute card. I can't wait to try the faux icicles!!

Kathy said...

I love the icicles. Way too cool and I can't wait to try that out. Hopefully I'll get that card one day!! Hint Hint!!!