Monday, October 8, 2007

Folder Card



I did have lots of time yesterday afternoon to just stamp. Still very hot in OH so it was nice to just be in the stamp room. I finished up on some obscure holiday cards. Can't tell you which ones, since the gals I swap with are loyal readers! I can share this file folder card I made. Stamp is one that a friend got me for Halloween. Love the broom! Designer paper is last years from a mini catalog from SU. Since I was to lazy to plug in the sewing machine, the faux stitches on the front are just random lines made with a black marker.
Want to make your own file folder card? Check out Beate's tutorial http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/09/28/file-folder-card-tutorial/#more-1632

Need to get ready for work. Sigh.....no stamping for me till later this evening.
Happy Monday!

No comments: