Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hot Here so I made a Snowman!


It's really hot here! It was 86 yesterday and will be that again today. Did I forget to say humid? HUMID!!! Feels like the middle of July. No wonder my pumpkins melted (see previous post) According the news temps are suppose to drop to 60 by Wednesday. Now that's my kind of weather. I need fall temps! Anyway......I made this snowman to keep my cool about the heat (hope he doesn't melt) Background is made using Cuttlebug embossing folder. Technique is called Cuttlebug Smoosh, created by Nancie Wood. You can find out about this at www.patstamps.com

Brought Cold Play out of moth balls (not really just haven't used this set in for a long time)also brought out Blue Frost spectrum pad which I also haven't used since forever! It's fun to bring out things that have been stashed away.

I do plan to stamp more today. First I had to find my desk this morning. I spent some time going though old swaps. Cleaning out making room for new stuff. Going to remake some of the card fronts into full size cards. I'll give these to my mom in law Kate as a Christmas gift. I've been doing this for several years now. She likes to receive them. "LIGHT BLUB" Discoved that I have about 100 Christmas card fronts from swaps I've been in over the years. So guess what........I'm not making Christmas cards this year. Going to make them into full size cards and send them out. I know my storage bins will breath a sigh of relief at loosing some weight.

Have a happy Stamping Day!!

No comments: