Saturday, October 6, 2007

Flat Jack O' Lanterns....and a RAK




If these pumpkins could talk they might say........put me in the fridge 'QUICK' LOL
Connie sent me Halloween goodies. Love the stamp by the way. Really cool broom! The pumpkins had just a little to much heat and when I opened the package they were flat as buttons. Into the fridge they went, then into me! YUM Thanks Connie!

RAK (random act of kindness)was sent to me from Kelly Swienton. You can check out her blog here http://www.kellyswienton.blogspot.com/
The colors are wonderful on this card Kelly! Great layout. The word stamp fits on the key tag perfect. After seeing the jumbo eyelet on this card now I have to have them! Putting them on my next order. Thanks Kelly!

1 comment:

Kelly A. Swienton said...

Thanks Karen and great blog! You are very talented!