Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Hope everyone enjoyed Halloween. We had 120 of the little treaters show up at our door tonight. We went through 5 large bags of candy. WHEW!!! The kids were so cute.

Sarah is finished with Halloweekends now. She will still be in Sandusky till the end of this week. At her other job a Halloween express.

Can you believe that October is over? The holidays are just around the corner, and I'm not ready!!!!!!

Recently my yahoogroup hosted a "Shaped" swap. The card shown here was made by Judy. Such a great card!!! the little cat has a magnet on the back of it and there is also a magnet on the top of the card to hold it in place. You can remove it to use as a fridge magnet. Little pumpkin at the bottom was made with a hole punch.



I got "New RUBBER" My Bella order came in. I got Veggiebella, Flowahbella, Billbootabella, and Kittycattabella. Can't wait to play with these! Hopefully I'll have some extra time this weekend to play.

Happy stamping!!!!

No comments: