Monday, October 22, 2007

Glittered Poof Ball



You know those wonderful net bath balls you can get to lather up body wash? Well did you ever think of using them for something else? I did! I call this Glittered Poof Ball technique.

You will need Black cardstock, White Craft ink, Net Bath Ball (clean unused), holographic highlights embossing powder (SU), and heat tool.

Tap the poof ball in white craft ink, pounce on the black cardstock. Repeat two times before inking again. Continue till you have the coverage you want.
Sprinkle the cardstock with embossing powder, tap off excess, heat emboss. That is all there is to it! Makes some great backgrounds. (click on the image for a larger picture. You'll be able to see the pattern that the poof ball makes)

Did you notice that there are words in the web? I thought it was pretty clever to hand write words in the web. (Just like the spider in Charlotte's web, one of my favorite books when I was young)I used a white gel pen to hand wright the words.

Happy Stamping!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdfy Karen : Super cute card .. I have been loving spiders lately Hee! Hee! and thanks for the chnage wink wink!!
xox
Dawn griffith

Unknown said...

You're welcome Dawny!!!

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness! That is so cool! I love how glittery it is...thanks for sharing!