Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Double Pocket



Okay these are fun! Been seeing lots of cards made using this design that I had to try one for myself. Just love it! So many possible designs. If you want to learn more go to www.patstamps.com Instructions can be found on the Technique Junkies newsletter.

Finally relief from all the heat. It's cooling off, and will be more like fall. Of course I know come December I'll be wishing for warmer weather! Isn't that the way it always is?

I must say I'm enjoying all the peace around my house in the evenings. With Sarah still at the Point (Cedar), son John, and hubby working second shift I have plenty of time to myself when I get home from work. I don't have to make dinner, and can do my workout alone!!! It's so NICE!!!

Think I'm going to go raid the fridge and watch a movie. Ahhhhh the good life!

Happy Stampin!

No comments: