Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Gift Containers



Working on some more gift containers. This tin I picked up at the Target dollar spot the summer before last. Didn't know what I was going to do with the tin, but thought for 1 dollar per tin I would use them at some point. Paper is from BasicGrey Wassail.


Stamp set is from See-Dee's. I didn't paint the tin but I did have to paint the lid. Used white acrylic paint for that. Now the lid was the easiest part. After painting three times with white I just added some of the matching stickers that came in the 12 x 12 paper pack
Well I made it through yesterday at work. Only 2 more working days. Thank goodness for that!!!!
We have more chance of snow. Maybe I'll be able to make a snowman for Thanksgiving! Hey with all the paint fumes that will be in the house I'm sure it will be good to get out into some fresh air.
Stamping Trails
Karen 221

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Karen,
I hope that the elves are listening to me and that I get a present in the gift tin this year. You out did yourself again because I really like the tin.
Love,
Kat