Friday, November 14, 2008

Snow Friends


Okay this is not normally my style but hey the stamp was only a buck. The large snowflake is really from a boxed set of felt drink coasters. Colors are off white and brown. Looking forward to using the brown flakes in a natural card. The only thing holding the flake on is the gold brad. Color used: Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla. The ribbon is from the SU Holiday Mini. Base card was embossed with snowflake Fiskers plate using the Big Shot.
Not happy about my weigh in yesterday. I'm .6 away from losing 50 pounds. Sorry readers but the Weight Loss Blog Candy will have to wait till next week. Must have been that Applebee's food that Hubby forced fed me on Sunday. LOL
Looking forward to Thanksgiving, not for the food but for the fact I will have a 4 day weekend. YAY. I need that time to get a jump start on my Christmas gifts/crafts, and card making.
So happy that today is Friday the work week has really been dragging for me.
Kat......I did buy the circle Nestibilites at the craft show, but they are the small ones. The ones I bought from Pat Catan's yesterday are the large circles. Thanks for your help!
Stamping Trails.
Karen 224

No comments: