Thursday, November 6, 2008

Weigh In!


I had a great weigh in! If you remember I missed my weigh in last week as I was sick and just couldn't get myself motivated to go. Over the last two weeks I lost 2.2 pounds. YAY. Getting way closer to Weight Loss Blog candy. To date I've lost a grand total of
47 1/2 pounds. I just can't believe it!!!!
Okay on to stamping projects. I took Chrissy's Belli's challenge. The challenge was to create something for the holiday table. I took two larger laminate tiles (acquired from Home Depot), stamped them with Ruby Red craft ink then embossed with clear powder. Next step was to use Autumn Leaf Prints stamp set and randomly stamp the leafs with Jet Black StazOn. The maple leaf was stamped with vanilla ink on Ruby Red cardstock then embossed with ivory embossing powder. I covered a small chip clipboard with designer paper, added the brads and paper leaves. This was done on both the tiles. I tied them together at the top. By doing both sides I'll be able to place them down the center of the table and use for place settings. Thanks for the great challenge Chrissy!!!!
Tomorrow at work is soup day. A bunch of us who have lunch together are making soup to bring in and share. One of the girls is doing the bread. I made taco soup when I got home. Had some for dinner tonight then will have some tomorrow for lunch also. It's a win win!! Love that taco soup!!!
I need to go and do some exercise then I need to start working on tomorrow's blog post..
Stamping Trails
Karen 224

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Karen this is GORGEOUS! Congratulations on the weight loss! WOOHOO! WAY TO GO! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wow! Fabulous card and so cleverly done! Congrats on winning the challenge and for your weight loss!