Friday, November 28, 2008

S'More Please


Isn't this cute!!!! Not my idea. I saw it somewhere but I really don't remember where. I looked all over for the Peeps snowman and finally found it this morning at Walgreens. I'll be making lots more, but I may change the design for the topper a bit. Since I plan on sending these to some people I didn't want the marshmallow or graham crackers to get stale. I put each of them in a separate zip lock bag.
I did pretty well yesterday and didn't over eat. With the holidays I worried about that. Normally I'd hoist on the old feed bag and graze all day long. We had dinner at 1:30. I got up and got the turkey in the oven then had breakfast, oatmeal and an orange. I found a great way to spice up my oatmeal. After the oatmeal is cooked I add 3 tablespoons of canned pure pumpkin (not the pumpkin pie stuff), 1 tsp of Splenda brown sugar, and a dash of pumpkin pie spice.
YUM!!!!!! Also to keep me from over eating at the dinner table I put on my tightest pair of pants. That worked!!! And speaking of pants. Sarah and I went to visit with mom yesterday afternoon and brought her some homemade dinner. Which she really enjoyed. She grabbed my pants and started to shake them. You see my tightest pair of blue jeans are really to big for me now. I can pull them up and take them down without even unzipping or doing the button. Mom was trying to tell me that I had lost more weight. Bless her heart! That made my day knowing she is still watching what I'm doing.
The house is a complete mess. We are repainting the living room over the weekend, and hubby is now thinking about also replacing the carpeting. I hope so! It really needs a change. I'm going to take pics along the way so you can see how it goes. Of course I picked out a SU color theme.
The furniture is Mellow Moss, accent colors burgundy, and the walls are going to be So Saffron. So excited!!!! We ordered the furniture on Wednesday it will take two weeks to get here.
Don't forget today is the last day to try to win some Non Calorie Blog Candy. Drawing at 6 pm est.
Stamping Trials.
Karen 221

No comments: