Monday, November 3, 2008

What a Turkey!


Okay I was feeling silly yesterday afternoon when I made this cute little Turkey bag. I was looking for a pig stamp but didn't have one. Can you believe all the stamps I own and I have no pig stamp? Someone please send me one (or some images) LOL
Anyway I used the hedge hog from a SU set. Just as cute. If not very different!!!
I used the Big Shot again for the base just like I used for the Mummy and Frankie Bags.
Circle punches: 1 1/4, 1 3/4, and 3/4.
Beak was free hand cut using More Mustard, wattle was cut using Ruby Red. Gave the eyes a little highlight using white gel pen. The bag is just a smaller lunch bag I got from Hollo's paper store.
It is going to be 70 here tomorrow for election day. I for one will be glad when the election is over. My phone never rang so much!!!! Both parties have been calling during the day on the weekends and in the evening during the weekdays, plus there are people going door to door wanting you to vote for there candidate. I think there has been more money spent on advertising this election than there was from any other election year.
I got up at 4:15 this morning. I think I'm still not adjusted to the time change. Plus hubby woke me up. He was having a bad dream. I think it's from all the chocolate he eats at night playing computer games!
Stamping Trails.
Karen 226

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

This is adorable!!! WOW! I hope you do not mind, but I am going to CASE this!!! TFS!