Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More Snowflakes/WW Token



I'm in the mood for flakes! Since we have got lots of snow early in the season. Another 5 inches last night. Going to be a white Turkey day!!!


I picked these "flakes" up at Pat Catan's. I love the size of the felt snowflakes. I'm going to pop off the center pieces and use them in my cards. Also picked up the Cuttlebug snowflake die. I'm looking for the Nestibilites snowflake dies. My friend told me she saw them at Hobby Lobby so if the weather isn't too bad when I get off work I'm going to take a drive out there and check it out.


So happy that it's Wednesday. Last working day for the week. I'm also happy that I found out my job is giving us a bonus holiday. So we are getting an extra day for New Years. We get off Wed, Thurs, and Fri. Good deal!!!!! I'll also have the entire week of Christmas off. YAY. I saved back two vacation days for Mon, and Tues. We get to use our floating holiday so the rest of the week will be covered.


I haven't shown you my "stars" lately. The bookmark is really getting filled up. The 5 stars are for each 5 pounds lost. The bravo stars are given when you share with the group at the meeting. The key chain they give you when you reach 10% of your body weight lost, and the disk that you see on the chain was given to me when I hit the 50 pound mark last week. No weigh in this week. Our meetings are on Thursday so the leader will be having Thanksgiving! LOL
Stamping Trails.
Karen 221

1 comment:

sandyh50 said...

I like those snowflakes. Your bookmark is sure getting a lot of awards!