Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Box Going in the Mail



So the swap is finished and since I have today off I'll be heading out to the post office to get it in the mail. I did want to show you how I wrapped it all. I joined two spots so I had to have two sets of 12 bags plus 2 extra bags to give the hostess. I started to wrap the bags and got to # 5 before I started throwing them in the large priority box only to find out that they were all not going to fit unless I made the packages smaller.




I had to get creative and wrap those bags flatter. All the tags are the same. Used a jumbo wheel from the holiday mini with Crumb Cake ink. Made them go much faster. The alphabet used is retired but its one of my favorites called Collage. Very vintage looking. Since I have a large spool of bakers twine it made sense to wrap the bags with it then attach the tag. I also used Tim Holtz tiny stapler to help ensure no peeking!



Close up of a tag.

Just to let you know as some have asked how my weight loss is going I've given myself permission to just maintain for the rest of this month. Since the knee is not at 100% percent I just don't want to push it and make it worse again. I'm still going to walk but not for weight loss just to keep the joint moving. I'll be able to get another cortisone shot first of November. After that I'll go back to the workouts, but at a slower pace. I did lose .6 at this past Saturday's weigh in. I need to practice maintaining since at some point I'll be at my goal weight and need to do that.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: