Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Toxic Treat Card

I like that the Framelits Labels Collection co-ordinates with Toxic Treats stamp set as well as other SU stamps. I embossed the image of the witch black embossing powder. That was then sponged with More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, and Basic Gray ink. I used the second to the largest framelits to make the base card. First I folded designer paper in half then put the framelit on top with just a little bit of the top clear of the framelit. After running through the Big Shot I was left with a card.
Check out the inside card. This will fit in a standard A2 size envelope.

Well I'm sick of the Internet. Keeps going out. I was on the phone with them today for 20 minutes till we settled on a tech coming out to check the lines. They will be out this Saturday.

Didn't sleep well last night. I was rudely awakened by my hubby who rolled over and smacked me square in the face. Well after that I was up from 2 am till around 8. I did finally go back to sleep then didn't get up till 11:30. What a night. This is the second time in a week that he woke me up. A few days ago he again rolled over and smacked his knee right dead center of my bad knee. You would think with a king size bed it would be big enough for the both of us to roll in and never come in contact. I guess not....do they make bigger beds?

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: