Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cookie Sheet Card



I made the cookie sheet with Brushed Silver cardstock and the two tags Sizzix die. I had a few stamped and cut gingerbread men from a stamp camp and I wanted to find a way to use them that was my inspiration. 

Also wanted to start using the Early Espresso scalloped tulle that I got in my last order. You'll see some more of the tulle this weekend as I'm in a Halloween blog hop and used it on one of the projects. 
I cut off the rounded edge of each tag, then used simply scored tool to add the score lines to create the handles of the cookie sheet. Added two red brads just to give it some color. Base card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. 
Did you see the little bite taken out of the top gingerbread man? I used the new smaller scallop circle punch that is in the holiday mini to make that. 


Such a beautiful day yesterday. Got up to 73 with lots of sun. I was outside soaking it in! At this time of year you just never know when you'll get those sunny days.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: