Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Crackers



I wanted to make one more thing for my nieces for Halloween, and since I've been saving toilet paper tubes...candy firecrackers seemed like the thing to do. The tubes are wrapped in orange and black crepe paper. The tags are all embossed with black embossing powder. Stamp sets: Toxic Treats, Wicked Cool, and Bootiful Occasions. After wrapping the tubes with the crepe paper I added a strip of Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer paper.



Close up of Boot tag.


Close up of hat and boots tag.

I also use Artichoke ribbon to tie the ends of the tubes and to attach the tags.

October is just flying by. I was thrilled to be able to lay out in the sun yesterday. Got up into the low 70's. Pure bliss this time of the year. Suppose to be warm the next few days. Going to take advantage of it and get outside as much as I can.

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: