Monday, October 22, 2012

Mummy Card



I received this cool mummy card last week from my friend Marianne. Super cute! Thanks!


Didn't get time to stamp yesterday. The family was over early (7:15) for breakfast. The boys went to the slot car show I decided not to go because I could barely walk yesterday. Sarah spent the day with me and we figured out how to work the sewing machine I got at the goodwill. Love the Singer! Skip oiled it for me on Saturday so it is running pretty good. I'm still planning to take it to a sewing machine repair shop. The stitch adjuster isn't working as good as I'd like. 

Oh Sarah liked the witch hat that I posted on Saturday for the blog hop, so it went home with her. 

Later in the evening me and Skip went to the mall to do some walking and eat dinner. Was a pretty good day. Like having the family around. 

I'm excited as my Stampin'Up! order comes in today. More goodies to play with. Can't wait. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Simple and effective. Very cute.