Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pumpkin Outfit for American Girl



Well my niece Lilly couldn't have been more happy with her new outfit for her American Girl doll. I'm so happy that she loved it so much. She got her doll last year for Christmas but only has two outfits for the doll. Looks like I'll be making her more clothes soon.



Close up on the little Jack-o-lantern treat bag. The directions said to use yarn to make the face, but I didn't think it would look as good so I opted for black fabric paint. My friend Kat suggested I make button eyes from shrink plastic. Which was a great idea, but after a long weekend I was tired and decided to go for the quick and easy with paint.

Love the little stem hat. Had to play with the last two rows of stitches as I was having a senior moment and couldn't figure out how to make the stitch. After putting it away and coming back to it...it finally clicked.

I'm in a Fall/Halloween blog hop this weekend so today I'll be working on my projects for that. Suppose to be in the 70's today so I also plan to get outside and just enjoy the sun.

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: