Thursday, October 25, 2012

Treat Bags


 I needed bags to put all the Halloween goodies that I have been making for my nieces, and decided to use standard brown lunch bags. 
The fence with the crow was stamped in black along the bottom of the bag. Witch stamped in black and cut with Framelits Labels Colection. Instead of layering it I just sponged the edges with Gumball Green. (Why did I wait so long to buy this great color? Love it!)
Used Gumball Green cardstock with the Framelits then ran it through the spider web embossing folder. Used an oval punch to make the handle. Since I still have tons of wide twill tape I stamped the message with StazOn Jet Black ink, and attached it through the handle opening.

We had record breaking temps yesterday. So nice out! Today it is suppose to get to 84 degrees. Looking forward to laying out in the sun again. 
Still have some more cleaning to do, but I did get the closet clean yesterday. That is a big thing off my to do list. I'm using part of that space to house Christmas and birthday gifts. Soon as the holidays are over I'll have more room in there. 
The replacement light bulb came in the mail and Skip put it in my sewing machine. I'll see if I can take some pictures today of the machine so I can post it on the blog. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: