Monday, October 1, 2012

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe

My friend asked me to post this recipe. Sorry I don't have the nutritional info on it. I got it from the Live Well Network. I can't believe that they wouldn't post it. Although I splurged and followed the recipe since I was making them for my birthday I think there are a few healthier changes that can be made to them. Here is the link to the recipe I followed.




Some changes that could be made. Use low fat buttermilk. Which I did use. Change the vegetable oil to 1/3 cup un sweetened applesauce. I also changed out the chocolate chips and used semi-sweet chips as they don't have as much sugar in them. I suppose you could also change out the brown sugar and use Splenda brown sugar instead to lower the WW point count.


My nephews came over yesterday for a visit. That was a nice surprise. We watched some movies and had dinner. We didn't get the rain as predicted and it was pretty comfortable for the last day of September got to 65 degrees.

I can't believe today is the first day of October. Guess Summer is only a memory now. I'm looking forward to see the leaves turn. We are thinking about riding the train again, but maybe not biking this time just riding the train it goes all the way to Akron so it would be nice long ride and we can see the leaves from the windows.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: