Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mini Purses



Sorry no post yesterday. Was a busy day. I did work on some more projects for the the 12 days of Christmas swap. Which I'm happy to say I'm just about finished with. Since it was a larger swap I didn't want to wait till the last minute then be rushing around to complete it. These are just little fun purses made from a piece of 6x6 designer paper. They can be filled with candy, but I'm going to get a lip balm for each one. Not using currant SU supplies as the rules are allowing the use of retired items so I wanted to use up some of the stock.



Close up of the purse open

I used a Velcro closure to hold the purse closed.

Today I'm planning to do some more crocheting. Still working on my nieces pumpkin outfit for her American Girl doll. I was hoping to finish it today. So while hubby is watching the football game I'll be busy with the outfit.

Stamping trails
Karen 

2 comments:

snowdraak said...

These are so cute. Where can I find a tutorial on them?
TIA
Alison

Krafting Karen said...

I found a video on Fenchie's blog here is the link

http://www.frenchiestamps.com/2010/10/frenchies-freaky-friday-and-cute-6x6.html