Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bring on Spring


Cold this morning. Making me wish for Spring to come quick! 
Since I want to see flowers soon I thought I'd stamp some to see if the images would perk me up. 
Stamp set Blooming with Kindness
Color Pallet: Naturals White, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, and River Rock
Added some flower trim, and pearls. 
I got a little over the top shabby chic on this card. Used a mister filled with water to spray the flower stamp before I stamped it on the card. Spritz with Soft Suede, and glimmer mist. After that I crumbled the entire panel up and added more color to the crease lines. 


My knee has been acting up. I called yesterday to make an appointment to get a cortisone shot and they wouldn't give me one till it was cleared with the insurance first. Well they never did that before. Must have been a change since the new year. 

Going to the mall later today. Don't really need to shop I just want to get out and walk somewhere warm. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: